Saturday 5 April 2014

Breathe!

I am now the proud new owner of a new Digital Art set up. A new, faster pc, a much bigger monitor, a new printer and a new scanner.

I have been doing lots of learning and even some teaching.

I'm loving the vintage look with scanned, vintage papers. Denise Love of 2 Lil' Owls has some fabulous textures and vintage papers. Go and check out her site. You won't be disappointed.

I am also trying to learn Lightroom although this is slow going. I can see the benefits of it though. I am now taking all my photos in RAW mode, except for those taken with my Pentax as that doesn't have that function.

I have also partnered up with a photographer friend, Cliff Soden, and have been using some of his photos in my art.

Here is a piece I did using one of his winter shots. A cold, frosty morning at sunrise. Perfect!


Breathe!

Other elements by Anna Aspnes.

Check back soon for more images and ramblings.
Toodle pip.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to more of your images and ramblings. Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are always welcome.