Sunday 4 August 2013

Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams

Welcome to my new blog.

I have been digital scrapbooking for a while now and decided to offer my services as a 'Scrap 4 Hire' business.

I believe in preserving our memories for future generations. All too often we end up with drawers full of photos that within a very short time become meaningless because we don't know who, where or when they were taken.

On this blog I will share with you my ramblings and creations.



This picture was inspired by the song 'Windmills of Your Mind'. The windmill is a photograph that I took at Marsh Mill, Thornton.

I am exploring a variety of styles and also having a go at art Journalling purely for myself.

I'll be back shortly with more updates.

bye for now
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are always welcome.