Sunday 26 April 2015

Creative Mojo is Missing!

Well, as I'm sure all artists and creative folk can attest to, my creative mojo has gone AWOL. Some days I can create like someone possessed and then my creative mojo clears off. It doesn't normally go for long but this time it seems to have taken an extended holiday. Hopefully it's sight seeing and finding lots of images and ideas for me when it gets back.

At times like this I actually do what got me into digital art in the first place..... I create digital scrapbook pages. And sometimes my creative spark appears for a short while. Here is a single page of a walk along a canal not far from where I used to live. I also created just a single artsy page from one of the photos.

The walk was along part of the Llangollen Canal at Whixall, North Shropshire. UK.


 
 
 
Off to have a play with a tutorial. Bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are always welcome.