Thursday 30 April 2015

I've Taken the Plunge!

There is an art exhibition being planned at a local art gallery in August, The Qube, and they are asking for people to submit their art works, so........... I've decided to submit three pieces. The theme or title of the exhibition is "Life - An Altered Perspective." This is open to all artists, can be painted, photos, embroidery, pottery, mixed media. Any creative method.

I have decided on three pieces that have a similar theme and colour. A tree. I've had them printed onto ChromaLuxe aluminium. I am eagerly awaiting their delivery. I actually boobed and really wanted just lustre aluminium prints but hopefully I won't be disappointed with the finished prints.

These are the three I have chosen.




It will be a new experience for me to see my digital musings in print on a gallery wall. I'm excited and nervous both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are always welcome.